- The whole of the Old Testament and the New Testament of the Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit and is inerrant and infallible, revealing all of God’s will to all humans, being the only standard in all matters of the Christian faith and practice.
- There is only one true God, unlimited and perfect, existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, coequal and having the same authority and glory, eternal and infinite.
- Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son, is true God and true man, and was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, thus the Word becoming flesh in the world. He died on the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutional atonement for the world, so that whosoever believes in Him will be justified by His blood. He rose from the dead on the third day, according to the Bible, and is now at the right hand of God the Father as the believers’ great High Priest. He will come back to the earth to establish His kingdom, to judge all humans and to become the King forever.
- The Holy Spirit is the third person of the triune God, sent by Jesus Christ to live in the believers as the Comforter, leading them to the truth, and convicting the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment.
- All humans were originally created in the image of God, but afterwards fell through disobedience and incurred the pain of both spiritual and physical death. Only through the Lord Jesus’ atoning work can humans be saved. All believers are born again in the Holy Spirit to become children of God.
- To be filled by the Holy Spirit is God’s will for all believers, so that the believers can set themselves apart from evil and the secular world to become holy, to wholly obey the will of God, living the life of offering and service, as it should be a consequence of being born again.
- The church is organized by all who believe in Christ and who have been cleansed by His blood on the cross and born again in the Holy Spirit. The church is entrusted by the Lord with the Great Commission to spread the gospel to the ends of the earth, and to build up the believers in the truth.
- At the end of the age Jesus Christ will personally come back in glory: to redeem the bodies of the saints, to meet the Lord in rapture, so to be together for eternity. Non-believers will be judged by Christ and eternally punished. No one knows on which day the Lord’s second coming is, so the believers need to constantly watch and prepare, to spread the gospel to all the world.